Is there anything you can’t mix with Coca-Cola? From alcoholic cocktails to just about any other drink mixes, Coke comes in as a usable canvass to play with.
“So how about Coca-Cola, Coconut pudding and Milk?”
“Oh! You mean Coca-Cola Coconut Milkshake?
“They make a WOW drink that’s smoother than silk!”
So why Not treat Yourself to Some CoCa-Cola Coconut Milkshake?
What you need.
- One and a half Cups of Coca-Cola
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 package of coconut pudding
- 1 package of peanuts (medium size)
How to make
- First make the coconut pudding according to the package directions.
- Put the pudding in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of milk, the pudding and 1 1/2 cups of Coca-Cola.
- Mix together and gradually add peanuts.
- Let stand for 2 minutes, and then mix in blender.
- Let stand again for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Serve, as either appetizer or desert.
Source: Coca-Cola Collectible Cookbook: 30 Naija Recipes